The following costs are provided as a guideline for our voiceover talents as listed on our website for the following languages.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, English UK+US, LA Spanish, BR Portuguese, Greek, Hebrew, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Telegu, Punjabi, Marathi, Tagalog, Malay, Vietnamese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Korean, Japanese and Thai. ( Other languages are available on request )
INTERNET AND NON-BROADCAST USAGE: GBP
Non-broadcast scripts up to 1 minute £ 180.00
Non-broadcast scripts up to 2 minutes £ 240.00
Non-broadcast scripts up to 4 minutes £ 360.00
Non-broadcast scripts up to 8 minutes £ 520.00
Non-broadcast scripts up to 12 minutes £ 640.00
Costs for file splitting if multiple audio files are required = £1.00 per audio file.
If synchronised ( Timed to Picture ) recordings are required, please add 25% to the above rates.
If supervised recordings are required via ISDN, Source Connect or Skype etc, please advise as there may be an addtional fee.
The above non-broadcast rates include:
- Fast turnaround of audio files – normally within 48 hours of approved scripts
- Voice Artist and studio time
- All non-broadcast rights for internal and non-commercial internet usage in perpetuity
- Recording to agreed instructions and voice descriptors
- Editing and cleaning of noise profiles, clicks and breaths
- Choice of audio formats including .wav .aiff .mp3 files at your required data rates
- Uploading to secure servers for downloading
- 5 day client review cycle with one round of amends for agreed changes
BROADCAST & ONLINE USAGE:
If the voiceover is for commercial, broadcast or online usage, ( including, TV, VOD, POS, Digital, Social Media & Internet pre-rolls) a buyout supplement will be required by the voiceover talent.
Online Ads, TVC’s and Cinema spots are quoted on a per project basis.
Please fill in the contact form below to provide more information on your project requirements so we can understand your project needs and provide a free quote.