Multilingual voiceover workflows for unsupervised recordings
- Voiceover.Café receive all the required files from client – English script and/or reference video and creative instruction for talents
- QA – PMs and VO talents review all files to ensure script translations including potential timing issues are agreed prior to voiceover recording
- PMs instruct talents on pace, style and tone including a pronunciation guide on the clients’ instructions for brand names and processes etc
- Voiceover artist record the script according to clients’ instructions, audio format, pronunciation guides and voice descriptors for pace, tone and style
- Completed audio recordings reviewed by our PMs for QA and approval
- Approve audio recordings sent for client review and sign-off or request for further creative development for PUs or script amends
- Voiceover.Café will re-record any required PUs on the VO recordings within 5 days of delivery, if it is a result of sound quality issues or the Voiceover artists have miss-read the scripts or instructions
- Voiceover.Café will need to charge the client a nominal and realistic fee for all re-recordings of pick-ups if the clients instructions or scripts are amended or after 5 days of final delivery
Multilingual voiceover workflow for supervised recordings
- All our multilingual dubbing, boutique and home studio artists have Source Connect, ipDTL, ISDN or Skype connectivity
- Please advise us if you need to supervise your recording sessions remotely, there is normally a small charge for this service
- Workflows will be set up as required with agreed schedules for international timezones
- Our PMs will need the clients approved scripts, English reference videos and all creative instructions for our talents to review 24 hours prior to recording
- Connectivity with clients, studios and talents are agreed, booked and tested 15 minutes prior to live session
- Uncompressed recordings, timed reads or final online or broadcast mixes sent via Dropbox or secure networks to client for review, sign-off or amends.
- Voiceover.Café have a worldwide network of accredited dubbing studios, casting directors, multilingual VO directors and sound editors.
To request more information
Please fill in the contact form below to provide more information on your project requirements so we can understand your needs and provide a free quote.